Shaoxing Futian Machinery Co., Ltd. fully grasped the market demand, combined with internal resources and external forces, successfully launched Custom welding and fabrication services large scale CNC machining. Sheet Metal Fabrication Having analyzed the industry dynamics and researched the market development, we ensure our idler rollers, steel rollers, rubber rollers, drive rollers, aluminum rollers, stainless steel roller, printing roller, heat transfer rollers has advantages in both its appearance and performance. It is designed to be of a unique structure and look, making it highly attractive to potential customers. In addition, the features of our Custom welding and fabrication services large scale CNC machining makes it more valuable.
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China||Brand Name:||FUTIAN|
|Model Number:||FTS-714||Material:||Mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum|
|Welding Method:||Tig/Mag welding, spot welding, robot welding, etc.||Extended Treatment:||Heat treatment (such as annealing) and shot-blasting, primary paint|
|Surface Coating:||Zinc plated, hot galvanizing, chrome, paint, powder coating, anodizing||NDT Inspection:||UT(ultrasonic flaw detection), MT/MPI and PT|
|Supply Ability:||1,000pcs monthly>
>1,000pcs monthly||Machining Capacity:||Max. 11,000mm length x 5,000mm width|
|Crane Capacity:||Max. 50Ton||Assembly Service:||available|
Custom welding service/ welded parts/ custom machining projects
As one of the critical steps, the welding helps to create more complex steel structures, cross beams, metal sheet boxes and covers, shrapnel-proof steel doors&windows and any other advanced metalwork production. Our workshop equips lots of Tig and Mig/Mag welding machines, spot welding machines and Panasonic welding robots (Arm length 1,400-1,800mm).
One-Shop-Solution is our mission in the supply scope of custom machined parts, metal sheet parts, outsourcings and pre-assembly service.We own ISO 9001:2015 certificate, and we have close cooperation with many famous companies such as Mult Doorlock, DIMS, OR-AD etc. 80% of our products are exported to USA, Canada, Europe, Israel, Singapore, etc. The welding workshop has about 2,000 square meters area.
Custom OEM、ODM production China welding service
Mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum welded metals
Tig/Mag welding, spot welding, robot welding, etc. custom welding parts
Heat treatment (such as annealing) and shot-blasting, primary paint
Zinc plating, hot galvanizing, chrome, paint, powder coating, anodizing, Teflon/PTFE, tungsten carbide coating, rubber coating etc.
UT(ultrasonic flaw detection), MT/MPI and PT (penetrant flaw testing)
Max. 11,000mm length x 5,000mm width
Max. 50Ton welding facbrications frames and beams
available large welding structure
Also Named as
large machined parts, robotic large weldment, large machining, large steel fabrication, stainless steel fabrication, large machining projects, contract manufacturing service, steel machine structure, welded beam, wall plates, steel plates, custom welding service, welding parts, heavy welding & fabrication, large fabrication welding, large weldments, welded structure, welded frame, metal fabrication, etc.
Plywood box, Carton box, Pallet
1) Robot Welding
Robot welding is the use of mechanized programmable tools (robots), which completely automate a welding process by both performing the weld and handling the part. Here is robot welding for shrapnel-proof windows.
2) MIG/MAG Welding MIG/MAG welding is also referred to as gas metal arc welding. A differentiation is made between metal inert gas welding (MIG) and metal active gas welding (MAG). MIG/MAG is currently the most frequently used welding process and allows for particularly high welding speeds. It can be used in a manual, mechanized or robot-supported manner.
3) TIG Welding Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), also known as tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding, is an arc welding process that uses a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld. Tungsten inert gas welding (TIG welding) is a gas shielded welding process and is one of the fusion welding processes.
4) Spot WeldingSpot welding (or resistance spot welding) is a type of electric resistance welding used to weld various sheet metal products, through a process in which contacting metal surface points are joined by the heat obtained from resistance to electric current.
* Accept SGS and any other third party’s in-site inspection if necessary.
* Provide inspection report for each CTQ and critical part before delivery.
* Confirm the DFM with customer before sample production.
* Provide 8D report and CAR to client in case quality issue happens.
* Have regular maintenance schedule for all measuring tools.
* Strict controls and checkups are conducted on a regular basis.
* In addition, our concerning is not only part itself but also material localization, documentation of production and reasonable design of packaging for long distance transportation.
Quality runs through the whole process from material to delivery.
All the measuring instruments are certificated on a regular basis.
We regard packaging as a crucial link.Well-designed packaging is also very important for welded parts, otherwise welded fabrication parts may be damaged in the loading/unloading process and transportation.
Heavy large welding parts
large steel track for welding robot
Heavy duty shrapnel-proof steel doors&windows for Israel
steel welding machine structure fabrication
precision CNC welding machined parts
weldment machining for machine
custom beam machining project
Shaoxing Futian Machinery Co., Ltd.(former Hangzhou Fulai Mechanical Parts Co., Ltd.)
was founded in the year of 2006 and locates in Zhuji City, Zhejiang Province. The company focuses on precision industrial rollers and machined parts. In addition, FUTIAN could provide extended service including welding, metal sheet fabrication and machine assembly.
FUTIAN has workshop of 8,000㎡ with 6S site management applied. We own ISO 9001:2015 certificate and license of import & export, and now 80% of our products are exported to North America, Europe, Israel, Singapore and worldwide.
EQUIPPED WITH MECHANIZED PROGRAMMABLE TOOLS
TECHNICAL AND QUALITY DEPT.
SERVICE FIRST, QUALITY FIRST
：Do you have the products in stock?
A1：No. All the welding parts are to be produced according to your drawing and requirements.
Q2：Can I get some samples?
A2：We are honored to offer you samples for quality check.
Q3：What’s the delivery time?
A3：It usually takes about 30 days to produce an order. But the exact delivery time might be different for different orders or at different time.
Q4：Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A4： We are factory with license of import & export.
Q5：How does your factory do regarding to quality control?
A5：Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be carefully inspected before it's packed for shipment.
SHAOXING FUTIAN MACHINERY CO.,LTD.
Flora He (sales manager)
mob: +86 13567164040
Country / Region
Enterprise Legal Person
Annual Output Value